2015年8月6日木曜日

self introduction

Hello! Nice to meet you.
My name is Uran.I.
I'm from Oita-Prefecture.
I belong to the Faculty of Literature in Kumamoto University.
I'm interested in English culture.
So I want to study English literature and culture during being university student.
My dream is to be a high school English teacher.
When I was a  high school student, I met an English teacher who I respect very much.
Her teaching was very cool and plane.
So I thought that I want to be a teacher like her in the future.
 

By the way, my hobbies are reading novels and comics and  and watching anime listening music.
My favorite singers are Honeyworks and Goose house.
Their songs' melody are very good and lyrics are very impressive.
If you know them, I want to talk  with you in the near future.


See you next time.

8 件のコメント:

  1. My dream is being English teacher in high school. >
    My dream is to be a high school English teacher.

    I met my respectful English teacher. >
    I met an English teacher who(m) I respect very much.

    返信削除
  2. 返信
    1. Thank you for checking my article.
      I'll do my best.

      削除
  3. I hope you'll be a good teacher!

    返信削除
  4. I'm from Oita too!
    Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  5. I believe you can be an exellent English teacher!

    返信削除
  6. I want to study English literature and culture during being university student. >
    I want to study English literature and culture while I am a university student. OR
    I want to study English literature and culture during my time as a university student.

    返信削除
  7. Uran.I. >
    Uran I.

    (A period signifies an abbreviation.)

    返信削除